Spotlight of the Month

"Lessons learned from Lola Fania"

FEBRUARY 26, 2015 Baggao, Cagayan Valley WOMANHOOD: "The Highest Place of Honor" “For her price is far above rubies!"(Pro...

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Nephi and Model Sealing



ZEPHRINE'S FIRST TIME AT MANILA, TEMPLE
(Her first temple trip on December 16, 2016)


It was a busy but beautiful day. We woke up at 3:00 A.M. and arrived at the temple before 5:00 AM. Zephrine met her Auntie Michelle (Michael's sister) for the first time. She took care of her while we attended the 7:30 AM session. Afterwards, I attended Nephi and Madel's sealing. We were hoping to join their lunch celebration but we had commitments at 2:00 PM in Bulacan. The temple reminds me of the family. I know that we can be together forever with our loved ones someday. It also reminds me of Eccl. 3:1, that there is always perfect timing for every worthy purpose. I pray that their love will always sustain each other at all times and in all things. I know that the Lord will bless all the righteous desires of their hearts. More babies to come, and I sincerely love this couple a lot! Congratulations Guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment