Hello 2017. To make each year the "Best Year" we need to keep our lives in balance. Our soul is made up of our physical body and our spirit. The heart is the measure of our soul while the mind cultivates the person we become. These four intelligence and organizational needs according to Stephen Covey are the fragile balls we juggle each day. We must be watchful on how we take good care of each. As King Mosiah warned us, "But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not." (Mosiah 4:30)
Need: Financial & Health
Focus: Need (What drives your economic engine?)
Improve: Strength and Stamina, Self-Relience
1. To drink more water this year.
2. To go back to the gym and regular exercise. To more endorphin!
3. To join a "FUN RUN" - DONE
4. To open a business.
5. To increase bank savings.
Need: Meaning, Integrity & Contribution
Focus: Consience (What does your conscience counsel?)
Improve: Spiritual Foundation, Vision and Service
1. Master my callings in the youth organization.
2. To start being more involve in the Temple and Family History. Be an expert!
3. To be able to master self-control:
a. choose kindness over rudeness at all times and in all things and in all places.
b. avoid any arguments, contention and anger.
c. to be a wise judge which is rooted from discipline and sacrifice.
4. To be a soft spoken so I can feel the spirit more in my life.
5. Go back to fasting/month.
Focus: Passion (What you are deeply passionate about?)
Improve: Family, Relatives, Friends & Associates
Good Read: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1988/10/the-measure-of-our-hearts?lang=eng
1. To travel abroad with my family. Get Zephrine's passport. -DONE
2. To learn to work with my husband in harmony. Pray for him daily.
3. To write once a month on my blog. (New songs, stories, articles, thoughts and etc.)
4. To fill our memory box with great days and read them on the night before New Year's.
5. I would like to start a tradition for myself, I would like to spend my birthday to something very noble as my personal thanksgiving. So this year, I would like to spend my birthday to an orphanage or house for the aged. Let's see if I'll be able to pull this out in October.
Need: Growth and Development
Focus: Talent (What you can be the best in the world at?)
Improve: Certifications, Skills and Education
Good Read: https://www.facebook.com/TEDEducation/videos/1489398127740055/
1. To get 3 certifications this year.
2. To get a driver's license and to drive.
3. To learn a new skill: Archery, Movie Making & Photo Editing, Sewing
4. To read 6 business books (audio/written)
- PAY-OFF by Shoe Dog
5. To attend job interviews for personal development purposes.