Spotlight of the Month

"Lessons learned from Lola Fania"

FEBRUARY 26, 2015 Baggao, Cagayan Valley WOMANHOOD: "The Highest Place of Honor" “For her price is far above rubies!"(Pro...

Sunday, July 3, 2016

DIY Baby Clothes Organizer


Oh the small stuff!! They are so cute and so fun to organize!!!
I witnessed how my married sisters' lives were changed when their babies came to their families. 
The first 3 months were like a roller coaster ride. It's a 180 degrees turn around. 
You should never expect your life to go back just the way it was. 
But to embrace your new life, new routines and new world. 
Although I will never ever be 100% ready, I desire to be as prepared as I could be.
I made a DIY Baby Clothers Organizer so I can sort things our faster. 
I might not be able to fold them beautifully but finding what I need will be easier. 

STEP 1: Get equal sized boxes. I regret that I cut the cover of these boxes. I am not sure if having these covers as protection from any insects/dirt is better. But I am planning to make one soon. 


STEP 2: Cover with cute colored papers.

STEP 3: Cover all parts with plain,light colored cartolina/construction papers.

STEP 4: Put labels.

STEP 5: Cover with plastic wraps (transparent).

STEP 6: Arrange as desired. 

I enjoyed this project a lot. Thanks to my Sister Patchy for the materials and also to my ever supportive husband.
There you go!! Here's my DIY "Baby Clothes Organizer."

FINISHED PRODUCT


No comments:

Post a Comment