Spotlight of the Month

"Lessons learned from Lola Fania"

FEBRUARY 26, 2015 Baggao, Cagayan Valley WOMANHOOD: "The Highest Place of Honor" “For her price is far above rubies!"(Pro...

Friday, April 1, 2016

One Day, Someday is Here!


This week I got a message from the BYU-Hawaii Alumni President (Philippine Chapter) that they would like to spotlight an alumni each week on our FB page. The purpose of this is to be able to get to know each other despite of our busy schedules and distance. And they would like to spotlight me first. To my future children and grandchildren, I hope one day, when someday is here that you will be reading this post, I pray that you will value education just like I do. I pray that you will choose to follow Heavenly Father's will for you in whatever circumstances you may be. There will be times when you need to trust His perfect timing, leave something good for "something better". I testify that when you choose the "better side" between two or more options, it will lead you to "something best".








No comments:

Post a Comment