Spotlight of the Month

"Lessons learned from Lola Fania"

FEBRUARY 26, 2015 Baggao, Cagayan Valley WOMANHOOD: "The Highest Place of Honor" “For her price is far above rubies!"(Pro...

Friday, April 1, 2016

Life Is Worth Recording! (to be updated)




Thanks to my mother who encouraged me to write and keep a journal throughout my life. Although I am not a great writer, I developed this passion when our favorite dog. My first composition was entitled, "Ang Kamatayan ni T-Brown". Twa's a sad moment for a little girl like me at that time but you know emotions can control our mind, and when that happens, the best compositions are written. It's like saying our heart takes over our hands. I love my journals! They say a lot about me and how I'm changing to a better person I am today. Here, I wrote my greatest fears, hopes and dreams.
I also use the lds online journal-- I can help save more trees! Happy Writing.







No comments:

Post a Comment